Assisting Eastern Oregon Municipalities, Schools, and Nonprofits with Municipal Law Representation

We handle municipal law matters for a variety of public entities in Union, Wallowa, Baker, and Umatilla counties, and all throughout Eastern Oregon.

Our firm has built a trusted relationship with many public bodies and is sought after for our unique understanding of legal issues specifically affecting the region.

Our lawyers regularly provide guidance and advice in the capacity of both special and general counsel to governmental entities, including cities, counties and municipalities, as well as nonprofit organizations and school districts.

We often assist public bodies regarding:

  • Zoning, environmental and land use law
  • Employment matters, including collective bargaining and labor negotiations
  • Tax matters
  • Public contracting
  • Administrative appeals
  • Litigation

Representative Clients

Through the years, we have represented many parties. Our list of representative clients includes, but is not limited to:

  • Union County
  • Union County Sheriff's Office
  • Wallowa Union Railroad Authority
  • City of Baker City
  • City of Elgin
  • City of Imbler
  • City of Joseph
  • City of North Powder
  • City of Seneca
  • City of Wallowa
  • La Grande School District
  • Blue Mountain Translator District

Reach Out to Our Firm

Our attorneys always strive to provide the trusted reputation public entities have come to rely on when searching for the assistance of local legal representation.

Whether you are a city manager or county commissioner, we invite you to contact us at 541-963-3104 to learn more about our practice, our background and how we can assist you.